We look forward to welcoming you to Haskins Garden Centre where friendly help and expert advice awaits you.
Haskins Garden Centre West End, Mansbridge Road,
Gaters Hill, West End, Southampton SO18 3HW
Tel: 02380 472324 email: email@example.com
|Monday to Wednesday||9.00am – 6.00pm|
|Thursday to Friday||9.00am – 8.00pm|
|Saturday||9.00am – 6.00pm|
|Sunday||10.30am* – 4.30pm|
|NOTE: Café / Restaurant closes 1 hour before the Garden Centre.
*Sundays, open for viewing from 10.00am. Open every day except Christmas Day and Easter Sunday. We are open from 9am on August Bank Holiday and 8am on all other Bank Holidays.
|Free Parking||Disabled Facilities||Restaurant||Costa Coffee||Children’s Play Area||Dogs Welcome(Garden centre only)|
|Plant Advice Centre||Free wi-fi||Baby bottle & food warming||Toilets||Baby changing facilities*|
How to find us
Take a virtual tour
- Take the airport exit off M27 (J5).
- Eastbound: take 2nd exit at traffic lights towards Eastleigh / Airport.
- Westbound: take 4th exit at traffic lights.
- At the next roundabout take the 2nd exit over railway bridge, keeping right.
- Take 3rd exit at the following roundabout under the motorway passing the Ford Transit factory.
- At the next roundabout take the first exit (A27).
- Continue for 1½ miles passing the White Swan pub and R&R Motors until you drive up a steep hill.
- Haskins Garden Centre is on the right at the brow of the hill.
Bus stop information
The centre is on a bus route with a bus stop a short distance away (approx 2 or 3 minute walk). There are three bus companies servicing this route.
Velvet bus company (previously called Solent Blueline): www.velvetbus.co.uk
Bus A runs Monday to Friday every half hour. Weekends it is hourly and Bank Holidays it is every hour apart from a 2 hour gap between 12 and 2pm
First bus company:
– Bus 16A runs Monday to Friday every hour from 07.06 until 14.06
– Saturday every hour from 9.06 to 14.06
– No service on Sunday
Xelabus operate an hourly X4 service between Eastleigh, Parkway, West End and Hedge End stopping outside Haskins Garden Centre on Mansbridge Road. On Saturdays the service is every 120 minutes. On Sundays and Public Holidays First bus run same service known as Service A and this runs hourly.
For more details contact Xelabus on 02380 644715
The UK’s largest chain of dedicated Arts and Crafts Superstores.
Garden Building Centre
Offering a range of sheds, summer houses, storage units and assorted outhouses.
Swan Pool and Spa Centre
023 804 66077 www.swanpools.co.uk
Award winning garden centre
We are proud to announce that Haskins West End has recently received awards in the following categories at the South Thames GCA awards:
|- Entrance||- Outdoor Living||- Bedding and Patio Plants|
|- Facilities for Disabled||- Indoor Living||- Catering|
|- Customer Service Points||- Growing Media||- Garden Centre Staff|
|- Checkout area||- Indoor Lifestyle||- Highly Commended Garden Centre|
|- Garden Care|
Our nominated charity for 2017