38 hours per week – Starting at £19,170.68 per annum dependent on experience
We are looking for an Inventory Controller to support the Management Team in the maintenance of stock accuracy and pricing integrity to ensure compliance with company Stock Control policy with emphasis on Central Replenishment routines and procedures.
The right candidate be proactive and enthusiastic good inter-personal skills.
Key accountabilities include ensuring stock adjustments and stock transfers are processed accurately and in a timely manner to maintain stock file accuracy. Ensuring all relevant reports associated with stock accuracy are reviewed, investigated and actioned in-line with company policy. Processing and actioning company price changes and price checks in an accurate and timely manner ensuring all documentation is completed and filed.
– Planning and prioritising
– Time management
– Good communication and networking skills
– Ability to work alone with little guidance/direction
– Logical and analytical approach with an eye for detail
– Problem solving skills
– Previous stock control experience
– IT system/data-base experience
– Administrative skills