Full Time, 38 hours
The right candidate will need to be proactive, enthusiastic, energetic and a team-player.
Knowledge or an interest in Catering would be an advantage but is not essential.
You must be able to work on your own initiative, sometimes under pressure, in a fast-moving environment, have the ability to communicate well and be able to work as part of a large team.
Your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
– Washing up and general cleaning
– Excepting deliveries and storing them away properly
– Vegetable prep
– General responsibility of clean storage areas
– Completion of cleaning schedules
– Disposal of waste and recycling