Working various shifts including some evenings and alternate weekends.
Knowledge or an interest in Catering would be an advantage, but is not essential.
You must be able to work on your own initiative, sometimes under pressure, in a fast moving environment, have the ability to communicate well and be able to work as part of a large team.
Your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Washing up and general cleaning
- Excepting deliveries and storing them away properly
- Vegetable prep
- General responsibility of clean storage areas
- Completion of cleaning schedules
- Disposal of waste and recycling