We are recruiting a full time Restaurant Supervisor in our Ferndown Restaurant, working 38 hours per week including alternate weekends. £23k-£25k depending on experience.
Haskins Garden Centres
Haskins is a family owned, award winning business with 5 destination garden centres across the South of England, each with a large restaurant.
We constantly strive to improve the service and experience we offer our customers, that’s why the recruitment of our people is so important to us. If you are passionate about delivering excellent customer service, have a sense of humour and an eagerness to learn, we want you to join our friendly, happy team.
The role of Restaurant Supervisor
Supporting the Restaurant Manager and Supervising the department through its people to deliver excellent customer service, a high-quality food offer and presentation.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Pro-actively supervising department staffing levels
- Supervising operational performance of the department against key performance indicators
- Ensuring all security procedures are adhered to
- Supporting the Restaurant Manager in the recruitment, training and development of all department staff
- Ensuring Housekeeping standards are maintained to company requirements
This role is well suited to a self-motivated, enthusiastic, and hardworking individual with excellent customer service and communication skills. Being proactive and energetic is essential as this is a busy, fast paced environment. You must have a keen eye for detail, organisational skills, and a flexible attitude. Previous experience as restaurant supervisor is essential.
Our employee benefits package includes:
- An Employee Assistance Program (EAP) providing free and confidential counselling and advice to all employees and their immediate family.
- Contributory pension scheme for eligible employees
- Generous Staff Discount Scheme after completion of probationary period
- Free on-site parking
- Staff Uniform provided