We are recruiting a Retail Assistant to work in our Seasonal department on a Part-Time, Permanent basis, working 7.5 hours on Sunday Only. Pay Rate up to £10.42 per hour.
The role of Retail Assistant
Our Retail Assistants welcome customers to the centre and help with questions or queries across a wide variety of Indoor product ranges. They “Go the extra mile” to drive sales and achieve department goals whilst maintaining product condition, presentation, and stock levels within inventory control procedures. Involving some heavy lifting this role can be physically demanding.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Process POS (Point of Sale)
- Pricing stock
- Sales ordering and till operation
- Replenishing stock
- Display and merchandising
- General housekeeping duties
- Engaging with customers
This role is well suited to a self-motivated, enthusiastic and hardworking individual with excellent customer service skills and a desire to learn. Based in the Seasonal Department you will offer excellent service and provide information on the wide range of Furniture and Christmas products. Previous retail experience is desirable.
Our employee benefits package includes:
- An Employee Assistance Program (EAP) providing free and confidential counselling and advice to all employees and their immediate family.
- Contributory pension scheme for eligible employees
- Generous Staff Discount Scheme after completion of probationary period
- Free on-site parking
- Staff Uniform provided