Full Time Permanent to include Alternate Weekends
Salary up to £24,000 dependent on experience.
Guides the sales team to maximise profit, minimise losses and offer excellent customer service through effective product display and presentation, in order to meet company sales targets and objectives. Actively supports the Manager / Assistant Manager.
The ideal candidate must have retail experience working within a horticultural environment, with Detailed horticultural knowledge to be able to advise customers in plant selection, plant care and garden design including site visits to ensure an excellent customer experience, drive sales and deliver repeat custom. You will have a proven knowledge of retail management best practices, outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with a friendly, energetic personality and the ability to perform under pressure.
– Previous retail/customer service related experience
– Horticultural knowledge/experience
– Relevant product-range knowledge
– Good communication and networking skills
– People/team leadership and development
– Planning and prioritising
– Knowledge of health & safety legislation
– IT system/data-base experience
– Good level of inter-personal skills
– Good communication skills
– Enjoyment of team-working
– Flexible ‘work ethic’
– Highly self motivated
– High standard of personal presentation