Full Time, Permanent
Salary dependent on experience
We are currently recruiting a Senior Buyer to join and lead a team of buyers whilst managing and developing the product ranges
As Senior Buyer you will be responsible for the development and management of specific product ranges within the gift and leisure side of the business and will involve overseeing a team of buyers, assistant buyers and buying assistants.
The successful candidate must come from a retail background (non -food) environment and have commercial awareness into seasonal products and forecasting. You will support and contribute to the achievements of budgeted sales and targeted stock levels.
You will be responsible for visiting suppliers and trade shows across the UK and overseas to ensure products and ranges are innovative and on trend for the season for this multiple store operations. Alongside this you will be responsible for analysing and maintaining records for supplier cost prices and gross margins.
– Experience managing and leading a team of 5 or above
– Solid experience in a senior buying role within the retail sector
– An understanding of seasonal products and forecasting
– Proven experience carrying out range reviews
– An innovative and exciting approach to concepts and developing ranges
– Competitive salary dependent on experience
– Free parking
– 25% staff discount after 3 months
– Auto enrollment into pension scheme after 3 months
– 28 days holiday including bank holidays