We are recruiting a Senior Restaurant Assistant on a permanent basis working 38 hours per week with the requirement to work alternate weekends. Pay rate is up to £11.17 per hour.
The role of Senior Restaurant Assistant
Our Senior Restaurant Assistants are role models for exceptional customer service standards, they ensure customers are served politely and efficiently.
We are looking for a Permanent Senior Restaurant Assistant Working full-time (38 hours a week) to include alternate weekends. Previous catering/hospitality experience would be preferred, along with a proven and sound knowledge of customer service.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Serving Food and Beverages
- Maintaining Housekeeping standards
- Till operation
- Training colleagues
- Lead shifts in absence of manager
- Compliance of health and safety and food handling policies
This role is well suited to a self-motivated, enthusiastic, and hardworking individual. Excellent customer service skills and a courteous manner are both important whether you are serving over the counter or arranging a table for the next customer. Being proactive and motivated is essential as this is a busy fast paced environment. Previous catering or hospitality experience is preferred.
Our employee benefits package includes:
- An Employee Assistance Program (EAP) providing free and confidential counselling and advice to all employees and their immediate family.
- Contributory pension scheme for eligible employees
- Generous Staff Discount Scheme after completion of probationary period
- Free on-site parking
- Staff Uniform provided
Haskins Garden Centres
Haskins is a family owned, award winning business with 5 destination garden centres across the South of England, each with a large restaurant.
We constantly strive to improve the service and experience we offer our customers, that’s why the recruitment of our people is so important to us. If you are passionate about delivering excellent customer service, have a sense of humour and an eagerness to learn, we want you to join our friendly, happy team.