We are preparing to reopen our centre restaurants, but this won’t be on the 4th July.
The health and safety of our customers and team is our main priority, therefore over the next few weeks we will be having soft openings at our centre restaurants, to safely manage our numbers and adjust to the new measures. We will announce when each restaurant has fully reopened on our website and social media channels. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Here is what diners can expect during a visit our restaurants.
Note: If you have any of the following symptoms, please do not enter the garden centre or restaurant.
Continuous cough, High temperature or Shortness of breath
- Please follow the recommended social distancing guidelines at all times.
- Prior booking is not required, however we will need to take your details on arrival in line with the Government’s recommended NHS Test and Trace scheme. This information will be held for 21 days in a GDPR compliant way.
- Capacity in the garden centre and restaurant has been reduced.
- Maximum party size is 6
- Tables and seating have been reconfigured to maintain social distancing. We kindly request customers refrain from moving or pulling tables together.
- Customers visiting from different households will need to abide by the social distancing guidelines and therefore be seated at separate tables.
- There will be no open food served in our restaurants, customers will be served by a member of a team from behind screened counters
- We will only be accepting card payments or payment by Haskins Gift Cards.
- We encourage guests to make regular use of the hand sanitising stations situated in the dining area.
- Guide Dogs and Service dogs only
- Play areas are currently closed.
Our restaurant processes have been designed to reduce the points of contact between customers and colleagues to allow for the required social distancing and to reassure all visitors that we have robust measures in place.
Please be patient if you need to wait, and show respect for our colleagues and other customers. We thank you for your co-operation and for helping us keep everyone safe.
Frequently Asked Questions
We thank you for your co-operation. We want to make your visit to Haskins as enjoyable and hassle free as possible, whilst providing a responsible and Covid safe environment for everyone.
Making returning easier…
We realise that many of our customers visit us regularly, so to save having to provide information on every visit we have created an Easy Access card. Once registered, we simply scan the card for quick and easy access to our restaurant.
Please ask for details…