Accessibility & Mobility for guests with disabilities
Last updated: October 2021
Haskins welcomes visits from guests with disabilities and will do everything possible to ensure they have a safe and pleasurable visit.
Our centres are designed around large flat spaces with wide paths, offering lots of room for everyone to circulate.
Some of the accessibility facilities we offer are:
- Paths that are flat with a mix of tarmac and flat block paving. There are a few sloped curbs in the carpark but no steps.
- Special car parking area in our main car parks near the entrance
- The restaurant, shop and outdoor plant area are wheelchair accessible
- Toilet facilities for guests with disabilities are situated near the restaurant
- Wheelchairs are available on loan from the centre during your visit
- Admittance allowed for fully trained assistance dogs