What's on the menu?
Click to expand/reveal menus:
Fancy a lighter bite or a cuppa?
There's always something to whet your appetite from our daily selection:
- Kids Meals
- Fresh Baguettes, Paninis & Sandwiches
- Jacket Potatoes
- Freshly Baked Cakes & Pastries
- Milk Shakes
- Costa Coffee
- Soft Drinks & Select Alcoholic Beverages
Just a few of our restaurant favourites...
Images shown are for illustration purposes only.
£7.958 items of your choice. Served with toast.
Served with butter. Just perfect with a cuppa.
With salad & garlic bread. Vegetarian dish.
Much more than a posh sandwich.
Range of fillings. Child’s Jacket just £3.95
Pepperoni and Mozzarella cheese
All served by our Barista trained assistants.
With salad and garlic bread
Restaurant opening hours
- Mon to Wed 9:00am – 6:00pm (centre closes at 7:00pm)
- Thurs to Fri 9:00am – 7:00pm
- Saturday 9:00am – 5:00pm (centre closes at 6:00pm)
- Sunday 10:00am – 4:00pm (centre closes at 4:30pm)
NOTE: Hot food finishes at 3pm. Thurs & Fri late opening food from 5 till 7pm. Open every day except Christmas Day and Easter Sunday. We are open from 9am on all Bank Holidays.
Location and contacts
Private function room
The Cedar Room is a private function room within the Restaurant at Haskins. Cedar wood panelling and large glazed areas give the Cedar Room a bright, contemporary and welcoming feel.
With access to a private area on the terrace and new children’s play area, the Cedar Room offers an ideal venue for any event, from a corporate luncheon or meeting to a social coffee morning or children’s party.
The Cedar Room is fully licensed, and a soft drinks, wine and alcoholic beverages list is available on request.
The Cedar Room is available:
- Monday to Wednesday 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Thursday to Friday 9:00am – 7:00pm
- Saturday 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am – 4:30pm