Random acts of kindness day
Prize draw terms and conditions
- Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of Haskins Garden Centres and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- Prize draw commences on Wednesday 17th February 2021 at 8.00am and closes at 12am on Thursday 18th February 2021. To enter the prize draw, individuals must like the prize draw post, tag another user in the comments detailing why they deserve a treat this Random Acts of Kindness Day.
- The winner will receive one Haskins gift card for their nomination.
- The winner will be selected at random and notified on Thursday 18th February 2021. Winner will have until 23.59 on Thursday 18th February 2021 to claim their prize. If it is not claimed by this time, another winner will be selected.
- Haskins Garden Centres reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by Haskins Garden Centres to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- There is no limit on entries per person. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants agree that their entries can be posted on the Haskins Garden Centres website and blog, on its Twitter and Facebook pages, and related Haskins online/social media platforms. By entering the prize draw, entrants agree that their entries or images may be used by Haskins as they wish without prior notice to the entrant.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Haskins Garden Centres reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of this prize draw at any time. If the Promoter does so, this will be published in the terms and conditions for the specified prize draw.