How to find Haskins Garden Centre West End
- Take the airport exit off M27 (J5).
- Eastbound: take 2nd exit at traffic lights towards Eastleigh / Airport.
- Westbound: take 4th exit at traffic lights.
- At the next roundabout take the 2nd exit over railway bridge, keeping right.
- Take 3rd exit at the following roundabout under the motorway passing the Ford Transit factory.
- At the next roundabout take the first exit (A27).
- Continue for 1½ miles passing the White Swan pub and R&R Motors until you drive up a steep hill.
- Haskins Garden Centre is on the right at the brow of the hill.
Bus stop information
The centre is on a bus route with a bus stop a short distance away (approx 2 or 3 minute walk). There are three bus companies servicing this route.
Velvet bus company (previously called Solent Blueline): www.velvetbus.co.uk
Bus A runs Monday to Friday every half hour. Weekends it is hourly and Bank Holidays it is every hour apart from a 2 hour gap between 12 and 2pm
First bus company:
– Bus 16A runs Monday to Friday every hour from 07.06 until 14.06
– Saturday every hour from 9.06 to 14.06
– No service on Sunday
Xelabus operate an hourly X4 service between Eastleigh, Parkway, West End and Hedge End stopping outside Haskins Garden Centre on Mansbridge Road. On Saturdays the service is every 120 minutes. On Sundays and Public Holidays First bus run same service known as Service A and this runs hourly.
For more details contact Xelabus on 02380 644715