Safer Shopping at Haskins Garden Centres
We have considerable safety measures in place to ensure social distancing at our centres. We ask our customers to please visit our centres to purchase their garden essentials at this time, social visits are not permitted in line with the Government’s guidelines.
We anticipate that there will be queues outside to get into our centres due to the capacity restrictions, to allow people to maintain social distancing. We recommend people please consider using our Click and Collect service where possible, which we will be launching very soon. Unfortunately this service is not currently available at Forest Lodge.
Please note that our restaurant and children's play areas will remain closed in line with the Government’s guidelines.
Guide dogs and service dogs only. No other dogs allowed while we are managing social distancing measures.
We have introduced new measures to allow for social distancing:
- We are restricting the number of customers in our centres to ensure social distancing of the required 2-metres
- We encourage you to shop individually where possible, however, we are permitting groups of a maximum of 2 people
- Follow the clear navigation markers on the floor to aid social distancing
- A member of staff will be cleaning all trolleys upon entry and managing the queue safely
- We will ask you to use a trolley as a spacing guide
- To reduce touchpoints, we ask that customers only touch items that they wish to purchase
- Do not enter our centres if you are feeling unwell
- We are only accepting card payments
We will be helping NHS workers to visit without having to queue, where possible.
Please follow the instructions and advice from our centre team to help keep everyone safe.
The safety of our customers is paramount, and we will continue to monitor the situation closely. We will keep our approach fluid to ensure that any updates to our safety measures are carried out across our centres, if required, in line with the Government’s guidelines.